Spa Break Competition Terms
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be over the age of 18 and resident in the mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Employees of Edible Oils Limited Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Entries are restricted to one per person. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- Prizes: 2 individual prizes of 1 overnight Spa Break for 2 people. Prize is a Spa Break for Two Choice Collection Voucher up to the value of £250.00 and will be subject to additional terms and conditions and restrictions of the voucher provider.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants must complete entry form on www.mazola.co.uk to enter.
- Promotion closes midnight 31.10.2019.
- Entries are restricted to one per email address.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions, by an independent party within two days of the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email in the week commencing 04.11.2019 and must claim their prize by responding within 3 days of receipt. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner in the event of a non-claim within 3 days with no liability.
- No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date. Promoter: Edible Oils Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, U.K.